Rooted - Junior High and High School Ministry
Currently our youth ministry combines both junior high and high school students into a unified group we call "Rooted."
Sunday Mornings - Discipleship Hour
- 9-10am - All students are encouraged to join one of the Sunday morning Discipleship Classes and join their families in the Worship Center for service at 10:30am.
Individual Meet-Ups - Youth Group
Katie and Andrew Runion will meet with individuals or in groups with the young men and women of TACCY. Please message them if you are interested in joining a group of meeting individually. email@example.com
Facebook: We have a group on Facebook that we encourage all students and families to 'join' to interact on and to receive any updates/events for the youth group.
Email: To receive a weekly email update for all things Rooted please email the youth director.
Check out our Bible Reading Page!
**If you have any questions regarding the youth group or would like to become better connected, email the youth director directly!
The TACC Youth Ministry exists to assist families in leading Junior High and High School students into a growing relationship and discipleship with Jesus.
We desire to see students grow to love the Lord their God with all of their heart, soul, mind, and strength (Deut. 6:5; Matt. 22:37). In pursuit of this goal, we aim to see students grow in four main areas of discipleship: knowing, being, doing, and sharing.
1) Knowing: We aim to see students grow through an increased knowledge of God and His truth (John 17:17; 2 Cor. 4:6; Col. 1:10; 2 Pet. 1:2-3). Fundamentally, this means first knowing Jesus as their Savior and entering into a personal relationship with Him. Secondly, this means actively pursuing an ever-deepening knowledge of God and what it means to be a devoted follower of Jesus in the path of discipleship.
2) Being: We aim to see students grow through understanding and living out their identity in Christ (Ezek. 11:19-20; Rom. 6:6-8; 2 Cor. 5:17; 2 Pet. 1:4). As students grow in their knowledge of God and how He would have them live, we desire to see them grow in tune with the Holy Spirit’s sanctifying work in their lives to form them in the image of Christ.
3) Doing: We aim to see students grow through doing the work of the ministry (Rom. 2:13; 1 Cor. 10:31; Ephesians 2:10; James 2:18-20). We desire our students to be involved with works of service and ministry which challenge them to be followers of Jesus in both their words and their actions.
4) Sharing: We aim to see students grow through sharing their faith and making disciples (Matt. 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Col. 1:27-28). We desire to equip our students with training and opportunities to both personally and corporately share the gospel with clarity and boldness.
1. Gospel: We are all about the good news of Jesus
2. Family: We are all about Jesus' people
3. Mission: We are all about making Jesus known everywhere