Below are prayer requests we have received from ministries and attendees here at TACC. We encourage you to be praying for your church family and below are just a few examples of what you could be praying for. If you would like to add your own request, please fill out the form here or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org (please be sure to specify whether or not you would like your request shared or just sent to our elders).
- For God's grace to abound at TACC and a bond of unity around Jesus our Saviour.
- For wisdom, direction, and wise counsel from God for the elders as they prepare and plan for the future of our church.
- That our church body diligently prays for our future to reach the lost. That our church body walks in the fear of the Lord and comfort of the Holy Spirit (Acts 9:31).
- For our upcoming July 4th parties. That we would show Christian hospitality to our family, friends and neighbors. That God would use us to reach our community.
- For The Great Outdoors, our summer children’s and family program. That we would reach families in our neighborhood with the gospel of Jesus.
REQUESTS FROM TACC:
- Cindy Bobo: Please continue to pray for my low iron & low blood. This is still a problem. Pray for healing.
- Please continue to pray for Barbara Snow. Pray that she be discharged from the hospital to a rehab facility.
- Jennifer Leoncio: For my mom Sally to be cancer free and no tubes coming out of her right kidneys. For me to be healthy and no more coughing or any other respiratory problems.