Below are prayer requests we have received from ministries and attendees here at TACC. We encourage you to be praying for your church family and below are just a few examples of what you could be praying for. If you would like to add your own request, please fill out the form here or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org (please be sure to specify whether or not you would like your request shared or just sent to our elders).
- For God's grace to abound at TACC and a bond of unity around Jesus our Saviour.
- For wisdom, direction, and wise counsel from God for the elders as they prepare and plan for the future of our church.
- That our church body diligently prays for our future to reach the lost. That our church body walks in the fear of the Lord and comfort of the Holy Spirit (Acts 9:31).
- For The Great Outdoors, our summer children’s and family program. That we would reach families in our neighborhood with the gospel of Jesus.
REQUESTS FROM TACC:
- Jennifer Leoncio: My mom Sally has been in the hospital for about a week now. Although she's okay, she's still in a lot of pain due to so many tubes coming out of her body. Please pray for the Lord to give her lots of strength for her upcoming surgery on Thursday as well as heal all the sickness that's inside her including her cancer/tumor. Please pray that the surgery is a success and also for a quick recovery.