It’s Not a Simple Symbol
10 ways to fight for the gifts of grace in the Lord’s Supper:
1. Read Psalm 139:23-24. Pray that the Lord would reveal your thoughts to yourself, and lead you in the everlasting way.
2. Pray for your church family: that they would come refreshed and ready to eat together in unity.
3. Pray for Pastor Bob as he prepares and gives the Lord’s Supper message.
4. Pray for any guests who do not know the Lord, that they would come and see the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the communion service.
5. Pray for the unsaved children in our midst, that they would watch and gain understanding of salvation.
6. Pray that everyone would feel included and welcomed in partaking with other believers.
7. Pray that the unity we enjoy in Christ, at TACC, would be encouraged and strengthened as we remember our Lord’s sacrifice and proclaim His coming again.
8. Prayer that as we partake, and as we think about the Lord’s coming, that our hope would be fixed on our future reward in heaven: the presence of the Lord and tearless perfection of eternity.
9. Pray for those who come to TACC, but who may not know the Savior, that next Sunday would be their day of salvation.
10. Pray for yourself, that Christ’s Cross would be understood and experienced in God-given supernatural ways as you partake.